Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Change is Gonna Come

And no, I ain't talkin' bout that Leela James record. I mean change in my life. Yesterday my boss announced officially that he is leaving. This makes me sad. He's a cool dude and all but the reason this really makes me sad is that it means I have somehow got to move up my timetable. I don't think I can make it here until July with him gone. (Especially with the crazy red head getting crazier everyday. I'm thinking she either needs 2 b medicated or committed. But I digress!)

But if I leave earlier than planned, that also means I have 2 (cringe) find a new job. I don't know what 2 do. I don't make bad money, it's an easy job, but I feel like I'm wasting away. Or maybe I'm the crazy one here.

And do you know that my bank account had zero dollars in it this morning? That's right. ZERO! That's never happened to me before in the history of my life. So, um, yeah, change is mos def coming.

Add to all that, I now have 2 find a new place 2 live. Long story, but I have a couple of months 2 find some new digs.

Now that my life is completely unraveling, I'm wondering if this wouldn't be the prime time to pack up and get the hell out of Baltimore.

Only ... where in the world would I go?

"Cause the whole, world, loves it when you don't get down .(Bah bah-da, bah bah bah-da da)" - OutKast, The Whole World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home